This time Matt and Keehar attempt to grapple with every aspect of religion in Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror we haven’t already mentioned, and probably manage to talk about several of them.
Direct Download: Dissecting Worlds Series 8, Ep 7b: Religion Conclusions
Join us this time for:
- Ritual and Imagery in Atheistic Universes.
- Personality Cults in Dystopias (and other places)
- Witches and the weight of real or imagined history
- Doctor Who as “Space Jesus”
- Quantum Leap and adding God to your stories
- Some late running feedback on Robot Religion from contributor Ciaron
There are a few audio gremlins we couldn’t get fully out, so apologies in advance for that.
We also mention the Druidcast (http://www.druidry.org/druid-way/resources/druidcast-obod-podcast) and the Faculty of Horror (http://www.facultyofhorror.com)
Feedback for any and all of this welcome to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DissectingWorlds), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter @dissectingwrlds