The quarrelsome transpennine express of social science is honoured to be joined by the august and dulcet personage of Adrian Tchaikovsky.
Direct Download: Dissecting Worlds Series 9 Episode 2: Game of Shadows (of the Apt)
Discussing Adrian’s epic and espionage rich series ‘The Shadow of the Apt’ they discuss:
- The Wasp Rekef and it’s Russian inspiration
- Stenwold Maker and personal espionage networks
- Aptitude & Inaptitude’s affect on spying
- The lack of espionage in fantasy fiction
- The role of magic in spycraft
- Intelligence agencies as Internal controls
- The Commonweal can’t cope
- Call-me-Kenneth’s calling in the Star Wars universe
- and more!
Adrian’s site for the series is here: http://shadowsoftheapt.com and he can be followed on twitter @aptshadow. His amazon page for the series and future works is here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adrian-Tchaikovsky/e/B002XLHS8Q/
Feedback to. @DissectingWrlds on twitter, email@example.com on email, the Facebook group or below !